1. Ration Book: Of great importance this example dates back to 1940.
2. Kit Kat Wrapper: Made with plain chocolate due to milk shortage.
3. Identity Card: This had to be produced on demand to the appropriate authorities.
4. Protect Your Home Booklet: Guidelines to protect your home in the event of war.
5. Invaders Leaflet: Instructions on what to do if the Germans Invade, including do not give any Germans anything.
6. Evacuation Advice: Information on the potential evacuation of 3,000.000 schoolchildren as well as expectant mothers and the blind.
7. Trade cards: A selection of 16 different cards, each giving helpful tips in the event of war.