1. Household Leaflets: Information leaflets to help with household repairs, fuel savings in the kitchen and advice on healthy eating for children.
2. Railings Receipt: The Ministry of works and buildings requisitioned the removal of railings from in front of your house.
3. Clothing Ration Booklet: Clothes as well as food were rationed.
4. Chart of Gases: A potentially life saving booklet, detailing gases from harmless tear gas to deadly choking gas.
5. Miscellaneous Cards: A collection of cards including informative bus tickets
6. War Emergency Leaflet: Instructions for the public covering subjects such as food supplies, pensions and lighting restrictions.
7. Postcard Images: The government produced many images supporting the collective was effort.
8. Disease Information Leaflet: How infectious diseases spread and how they could be avoided. Vital information for the nation regarding germs, coughs and feavers.