1. General Advice: Information leaflets on gas attacks and first aid.
2. Cooking After a Blitz: Gas supplies were often affected after a Blitz. This leaflet informed the household how to cook on a reduced supply.
3. ARP Booklet: Abridged version of this information booklet, including the construction of a shelter.
4. Air Raid Letter: Letter informing that a warden would be visiting to determine how many people slept in the house.
5. Miscellaneous Cards: A collection of different trade cards.
6. Body Tag: Used to identify a dead body of an unconscious casualty, this example dates back to 1940.
7. Images of the Blitz: Evocative photographic images relating to the Blitz.
8. After the Raid: A fascinating leaflet explaining that to do in the event that your house is destroyed or damaged during the Blitz.
9. Fire Precaution Leaflet: Information on how to deal with a fire or bomb after an air attack. Vital equipment included large buckets, a shovel and sand.